It is a spongy and hidrophilic functional substrate 100% biodegradable, composed by 65 to 85% of biowaste and 15 to 35% of natural polyurethane, fertilizers and biocides. It has good biophysical and biochemical proprieties and biodynamic processing for any vegetal production. It is produced in geometric forms and measures that permit their sucessive coupling in repoting or substrate increment operations, allowing by this way to replace the plastic pots in production.
- It is a substrate based on natural products 100% biodegradable.
- Allows to discard the use of plastic pots in production
- Generates thermal protection on root system
- It reduces the consumption of water and fertilizers and promotes a better balance and nutritional efficiency
- The operations of repotting or substrate increments are made by coupling of new modules which avoids the " stress post-repotting " in the plant.
- It incorporates natural biocides which prevent pathogenies.
- It favors the aeration / oxygenation of the root system
- It performs rapid drainage of water surpluses avoiding by this way deaths for anerobiose
PRODUCE MORE, BETTER, CHEAPER AND MORE SUSTAINABLE. THE ENVIRONMENT WILL THANK YOU
If you have any questions about this product, use this form to get in touch